Drug interactions between Aleve and Amcal Paracetamol Pain Relief
|Amcal Paracetamol Pain Relief (acetaminophen)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Aleve is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Aleve is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Period Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Amcal Paracetamol Pain Relief
A total of 173 drugs (1057 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Amcal Paracetamol Pain Relief.
- Amcal Paracetamol Pain Relief is used to treat Pain.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.