Generic name: Eluxadoline
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
The recommended dosage of VIBERZI is 100 mg taken orally twice daily with food.
The recommended dosage of VIBERZI is 75 mg taken orally twice daily with food in patients who:
- are unable to tolerate the 100 mg dose of VIBERZI [see Adverse Reactions (6.1)].
- are receiving concomitant OATP1B1 inhibitors [see Drug Interactions (7)].
- have mild (Child-Pugh Class A) or moderate (Child-Pugh Class B) hepatic impairment [see Use in Specific Population (8.6), Clinical Pharmacology (12.3)].
Discontinue VIBERZI in patients who develop severe constipation.
Instruct patients if they miss a dose, take the next dose at the regular time and not to take 2 doses at the same time to make up for a missed dose.
More about Viberzi (eluxadoline)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 121 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: peripheral opioid receptor mixed agonists/antagonists