Topcare Acid Reducer Dosage
Generic name: FAMOTIDINE 20mg
Dosage form: tablet
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew.
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 10 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
More about Acid Reducer Maximum Strength (famotidine)
- Other brands: Pepcid, Pepcid AC, Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Tablets, Pepcid AC Chewable Tablets, More (3) »