Topcare Acid Reducer Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 20, 2023.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew.
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 10 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Frequently asked questions
- Is famotidine safer than omeprazole for heartburn?
- Can you take famotidine long term?
- Can I take omeprazole in the morning and famotidine at night?
More about Acid Reducer Maximum Strength (famotidine)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Side effects
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: H2 antagonists
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.