Synalar Solution Dosage
Generic name: fluocinolone acetonide 0.1mg in 1mL
Dosage form: topical solution
Medically reviewed on December 7, 2017.
SYNALAR® Solution is generally applied to the affected area as a thin film from two to four times daily depending on the severity of the condition. In hairy sites, the hair should be parted to allow direct contact with the lesion.
Occlusive dressing may be used for the management of psoriasis or recalcitrant conditions.
If an infection develops, the use of occlusive dressings should be discontinued and appropriate antimicrobial therapy instituted.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Synalar (fluocinolone topical)
- Synalar Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: topical steroids
- Synalar (Fluocinolone Cream and Ointment)
- Synalar (Fluocinolone Solution)
- Synalar (Advanced Reading)
- Synalar Mild (Advanced Reading)
- Synalar Regular (Advanced Reading)