Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 21, 2023.
Applies to the following strengths: 175 mcg/3 mL
Usual Adult Dose for:
Additional dosage information:
Usual Adult Dose for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease - Maintenance
One 175 mcg vial once a day via a nebulizer with a mouthpiece
Renal Dose Adjustments
No adjustment recommended.
- Monitor severe renal impairment patients for systemic antimuscarinic adverse effects.
Liver Dose Adjustments
Not recommended with any degree of hepatic impairment.
- In moderate hepatic impairment, systemic exposure to the drug is unchanged, but exposure to the active metabolite is increased.
- Safety has not been evaluated in COPD patients with any level of hepatic impairment.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients
Safety and efficacy have not been established in patients younger than 18 years.
Consult WARNINGS section for additional precautions.
Data not available
- For inhalation via a standard jet nebulizer connected to an air compressor; safety and efficacy have not been established with non-compressor based nebulizer systems.
- Safety and efficacy have been established with the PARLIC(R) Sprint nebulizer with mouthpiece and the PARI Trek(R) compressor.
- Only remove the unit dose vial from the pouch immediately before administration.
- Store in protective foil pouch.
- Store at room temperature; protect from direct sunlight and excessive heat
Frequently asked questions
More about revefenacin
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Reviews (3)
- Side effects
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: anticholinergic bronchodilators
- En español
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.