Monistat 1 Combination Pack Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on March 30, 2021.
Generic name: Miconazole Nitrate 1200mg; Miconazole Nitrate 20mg in 1g
Dosage form: vaginal insert, external cream
- before using this product, read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- vaginal insert: with the applicator, place the vaginal insert into the vagina. Throw away applicator after use.
- external cream: squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
More about Monistat 1 Combination Pack (miconazole topical)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.