Berkley and Jensen Acid Controller Maximum Strength Dosage
Generic name: FAMOTIDINE 20mg
Dosage form: tablet
Medically reviewed on July 27, 2017.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew.
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 10 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Acid Controller Maximum Strength (famotidine)
- Acid Controller Maximum Strength Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: H2 antagonists
- Berkley and Jensen Acid Controller Maximum Strength (FDA)
- Equate Acid Controller Maximum Strength (FDA)
- Famotidine (AHFS Monograph)