User Reviews for Intermezzo

Insomnia
8.2

Summary of Intermezzo reviews 8.4 7 reviews

Reviews for Intermezzo

For Insomnia "These take up to an hour to kick in for me so it is frustrating when I take it for breakthrough insomnia in the middle of the night. I also feel more groggy with this sublingual form of ambien versus when I take standard ambien(swallow). Not what I was expecting, but it does help a little."

Jess (taken for less than 1 month) April 8, 2018

For Insomnia "Very fast acting, very effective, and does not make you as drowsy the next day. Have experienced some dizziness the following day, but nothing serious."

Doug PA (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 8, 2016

For Insomnia "I work nights and need the sleep during the day. I no longer feel like a Zombie as I am getting some solid sleep."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 13, 2015

For Insomnia "I have taken this about 3 times now and it works great. The only downfall with this pill is that it takes awhile to kick in. So I make sure I take it with 6 hours to spare. I haven't had any hangover from it either."

Salina A. (taken for less than 1 month) March 3, 2013

For Insomnia "I love it! Sleep great on it... wake up feeling like I've had a good night sleep."

DK555 January 27, 2013

For Insomnia "Worked as advertised. Really helps."

KenKap (taken for less than 1 month) May 10, 2012

For Insomnia "I took this early enough that I still had 6 hours to sleep. I woke up feeling refreshed! I felt much better than I usually do after sleeping. I slept so soundly. Other sleeping pills left me feeling groggy the next day - but not this."

Anonymous April 18, 2012