User Reviews for Intermezzo

Insomnia
7.1

Anonymous · April 18, 2012

For Insomnia: “I took this early enough that I still had 6 hours to sleep. I woke up feeling refreshed! I felt much better than I usually do after sleeping. I slept so soundly. Other sleeping pills left me feeling groggy the next day - but not this.”

Salina A. · Taken for less than 1 month · March 3, 2013

For Insomnia: “I have taken this about 3 times now and it works great. The only downfall with this pill is that it takes awhile to kick in. So I make sure I take it with 6 hours to spare. I haven't had any hangover from it either.”

DR J · Taken for less than 1 month · April 26, 2019

For Insomnia: “This drug is terrible and taste so bitter. The pharmacist gave that to me in lieu of my regular Ambien which I am very particular about which one I get (there is a white one or a beige one and the the white one makes me groggy) This drug which is what GoodRx coupon gives u instead of Ambien (zoloidem) depending which pharmacy you go to and it does not work at all for me cause I swallowed it instead of suck on it.”

Jess · Taken for less than 1 month · April 8, 2018

For Insomnia: “These take up to an hour to kick in for me so it is frustrating when I take it for breakthrough insomnia in the middle of the night. I also feel more groggy with this sublingual form of ambien versus when I take standard ambien(swallow). Not what I was expecting, but it does help a little.”

KenKap · Taken for less than 1 month · May 10, 2012

For Insomnia: “Worked as advertised. Really helps.”

DK555 · January 27, 2013

For Insomnia: “I love it! Sleep great on it... wake up feeling like I've had a good night sleep.”

Doug PA · Taken for 1 to 6 months · March 8, 2016

For Insomnia: “Very fast acting, very effective, and does not make you as drowsy the next day. Have experienced some dizziness the following day, but nothing serious.”