User Reviews for Zinc oxide topical to treat Diaper Rash

Brand names: Balmex, Ammens Medicated, Desitin Rapid Relief Cream, Youthful Wear Cosmeceutical Youth Boosting Foundation SPF 15, Desitin Creamy Diaper Rash Ointment, Vaginex Powder, Desitin Creamy, Boudreaux Butt Paste, Caldesene, Desitin Maximum Strength Original Paste, Calmol-4 Suppository, Delazinc, Triple Paste, Diaper Rash Ointment, ARC, Arbonne Baby Care Diaper Rash Cream, Arbonne Baby Care Sunscreen, AmeriDerm PeriShield, Desitin Rapid Relief Creamy, Rash Relief, Dr Smith's Diaper, Secura Protective Cream, Dr Smith's Rash+Skin, Znlin, Sportz Block Light, Sportz Block Medium, Sportz Block Dark, Mexsana, Critic Aid, Diaparene, Seniortopix Healix, Aveeno Diaper Rash, Diaper Relief, Pinxav, Flanders Buttocks Ointment, Dermagran BC Soothe & Cool Skin Paste Unna-Flex Elastic Unna Boot 3 inch Unna-Flex Elastic Unna Boot 4 inch Elta Seal Moisture Barrier Geri-Protect Anorectal Cream Argan Oil Moisturizer SPF 30 Dr Smith's Adult Barrier Dr Smith's Diaper Rash CareAll Z-Bum …show all brand names

Zinc oxide topical has an average rating of 8.7 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings for the treatment of Diaper Rash. 86% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 14% reported a negative experience.

Zinc oxide topical rating summary

8.7/10 average rating

Compare all 23 medications used in the treatment of Diaper Rash.

Cassie · Taken for less than 1 month · November 24, 2019

Boudreaux Butt Paste (zinc oxide) "Used this butt paste for my daughters diaper rash. Within 30 mins she couldn’t even sit down. The butt paste made her butt and vaginal area super red that I couldn’t even bath her without her screaming in pain. I used Desitin Max strength and it immediately started working and helped her. I threw away the butt paste."

Carl Shelton · Taken for 1 to 2 years · April 16, 2022

Boudreaux Butt Paste (zinc oxide) "I live in covington Louisiana where Boudreaux's Butt Paste was first made around 1970's, was,sold at a drug store right across from St Tammany hospital. Then it was sold in white bottle then, before they started manufacturing the product years later. I have 3 children, raised up using Boudreaux's Butt Paste, before it got its final name."

booboolina · March 19, 2013

"My baby has extremely sensitive skin..one day after picking her up from the babysitters she had a severe diaper rash..shes had problems with eczema and diaper rashes since she was born..I am still trying to find out if maybe the diaper rashes can be caused from milk..I have tried everything. Frustrated and desperate to find something that would help my baby girl feel better I was introduced to Zinc Oxide my aunt swore it works so I tried it!! MIRACLE CREAM I CALL IT! It worked when nothing else would and within 1 day my baby's rash went from SEVERE TO MILD...IT WAS LIKE NIGHT AND DAY! MY BABY IS HAPPIER NOW."

Anonymous · April 27, 2009

Triple Paste (zinc oxide) "I feel compelled to write this review because this product worked on my baby's terrible diaper rash when no other would."

farveen · November 12, 2010

Boudreaux Butt Paste (zinc oxide) "Butt paste was very useful for my baby. She had diaper rash 4 times. I tried lots of variety (Destin , A D , nystatin, neosporin) but none worked. I tried Butt paste its really very good. "

Anonymous · March 1, 2012

Boudreaux Butt Paste (zinc oxide) "Recommened by doctor when son got staph infection from severe diaper rash (along with antibiotics)."

Anonymous · December 20, 2011

"Used Calmoseptine for both of my children, it always has worked wonders on diaper rash, mosquito bites, scrapes, lots of things."

Learn more about Diaper Rash