Critic Aid Skin
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 24, 2022.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide: 20%
- Helps protect minor skin irritation due to diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash
- Helps seal out wetness
For external use only.
When using this product:
- avoid contact with eyes
Consult a doctor:
- if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
Do not use on:
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer of product over affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor.
- Change wet and soiled absorbent brief/diapers promptly.
Cellulose Gum (CMC), Dimethicone, Petrolatum
Questions or comments?
Call toll free 1-800-533-0464
Manufactured by: Coloplast A/S
Holtedam 1, DK-3050 Humlebaek, Denmark
Distributed by: Coloplast Corp
1601 W River Rd. N, Minneapolis, MN 55411 USA
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 170 g Tube Label
Critic-Aid® Skin Paste
For Minor to
Severe Skin Irritation
Due to Incontinence
NET WT. 6 OZ. (170 g)
|Critic Aid Skin
zinc oxide paste
|Labeler - Coloplast Manufacturing US, LLC (110326675)|
|Registrant - Coloplast Corp (847436391)|
|Coloplast Manufacturing US, LLC||110326675||MANUFACTURE(11701-050)|
More about Critic Aid (zinc oxide topical)
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Other brands
- Anorectal Cream