Critic Aid Skin Dosage
Generic name: PETROLATUM 510mg in 1g, ZINC OXIDE 200mg in 1g
Dosage form: paste
Medically reviewed on June 30, 2017.
- Provides temporary relief from skin irritations due to diaper rash, severe or chronic diarrhea, incontinence and enzymatic drainage. Helps seal out wetness.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes.
- Consult a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days or in case of bleeding, consult a physician promptly
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse the affected area and dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of product over affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor.
Childeren under 12 years of age
- consult a physician.
Inactive ingredients cellulose gum (CMC), dimethicone
See crimp for lot no. and expiration date
Manufactured by: Coloplast A/S
DK-3050 Humlebaek, Denmark
Distributed by: Coloplast Corp.
Minneapolis, MN 55411 U.S.A.
Product #1944 ©2009-6, Coloplast Corp.
Made in the U.S.A.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Critic Aid (zinc oxide topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents