Generic Name: petrolatum and zinc oxide
Dosage Form: cream
Medically reviewed on Jul 2, 2018
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each gram)
Zinc Oxide 20%
For the temporary relief of
- Local itching and discomfort in the perianal area, associated with anorectal disorders
- Temporarily forms a protective coating over inflamed tissues to help prevent drying of tissues
- Temporarily protects irritated areas
- Temporarily relieves burning
- Temporarily protects the inflamed irritated anorectal surfaces
For external use only
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- Children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor
- Apply to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement
Protect from freezing. Avoid excessive heat.
Do not use if packet is torn, cut or opened.
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Curad Zinc Oxide Anorectal Cream
WE HELP HEAL
NET WT. 2 oz (56.6 g)
zinc oxide, petrolatum cream
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|