Anorectal Cream Dosage
Generic name: PETROLATUM 800mg in 1g, ZINC OXIDE 200mg in 1g
Dosage form: cream
Medically reviewed on July 28, 2017.
- Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- Children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor
- Apply to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Anorectal Cream (zinc oxide topical)
- Anorectal Cream Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents