Anorectal Cream Dosage
Generic name: PETROLATUM 800mg in 1g, ZINC OXIDE 200mg in 1g
Dosage form: cream
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- Children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor
- Apply to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement
More about Anorectal Cream (zinc oxide topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents