User Reviews for Zinc oxide topical

Also known as: Calmol-4 Suppository, Balmex, Boudreaux Butt Paste, Rash Relief, Desitin Creamy Diaper Rash Ointment, Mexsana, Seniortopix Healix, Desitin Creamy, Diaper Rash Ointment, Pinxav, Desitin Rapid Relief Cream, AmeriDerm PeriShield, Desitin Rapid Relief Creamy, Dr Smith's Diaper, Secura Protective Cream, Dr Smith's Rash+Skin, Youthful Wear Cosmeceutical Youth Boosting Foundation SPF 15, Znlin, Sportz Block Light, Sportz Block Medium, Sportz Block Dark, Vaginex Powder, Critic Aid, Delazinc, Diaparene, Triple Paste, Aveeno Diaper Rash, Diaper Relief, Ammens Medicated, Caldesene, Flanders Buttocks Ointment, ARC, Dermagran BC, Soothe & Cool Skin Paste, Unna-Flex Elastic Unna Boot 3 inch, Unna-Flex Elastic Unna Boot 4 inch Elta Seal Moisture Barrier Geri-Protect Anorectal Cream Argan Oil Moisturizer SPF 30 Arbonne Baby Care Diaper Rash Cream Arbonne Baby Care Sunscreen Dr Smith's Adult Barrier Dr Smith's Diaper Rash CareAll Z-Bum Desitin Maximum Strength Original Paste …show all brand names

Zinc oxide topical has an average rating of 8.9 out of 10 from a total of 12 ratings on Drugs.com. 86% of those users who reviewed Zinc oxide topical reported a positive effect, while 14% reported a negative effect.

Diaper Rash
8.5
Dermatologic Lesion
9.5
Anal Itching
Summary of Zinc oxide topical reviews 8.9 12 reviews

Reviews for Zinc oxide topical

The mom · Taken for less than 1 month April 22, 2021

Boudreaux Butt Paste (zinc oxide): “This was recommended to my daughter who has been getting rashes in her armpits. She tried it for the first time last night. At 3 am she is sobbing and in tremendous pain and she can't get it off of her skin! My daughter doesn't have allergies so not sure why it did that to her. I do NOT recommend this product. It should not cause pain!”

Anonymous March 11, 2020

For Anal Itching: “zinc oxide is was excellent medication for my itchy bottom I used it and in 7 days all good”

Cassie · Taken for less than 1 month November 24, 2019

Boudreaux Butt Paste (zinc oxide) for Diaper Rash: “Used this butt paste for my daughters diaper rash. Within 30 mins she couldn’t even sit down. The butt paste made her butt and vaginal area super red that I couldn’t even bath her without her screaming in pain. I used Desitin Max strength and it immediately started working and helped her. I threw away the butt paste.”

Anonymous February 1, 2010

For Dermatologic Lesion: “I have some facial scar tissue from a dog bite and it is generally looks reddish. I also have allergies to fragrances and I have very sensitive skin. A friend suggested that I try zinc oxide to reduce the redness and it has worked tremendously for me. I use it around my nose and chin area and I thing the scar tissue looks minimal and the redness is much less. I am using it nightly now.”

dessie · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 27, 2018

Boudreaux Butt Paste (zinc oxide): “after 6yrs of treating leg ulcers , a friend suggested using butt paste. something used years ago for treating bed ulcers (decubitises). I asked the DR. who laughed. He gave his ok. we are now healed of 2 bed ulcers (4 weeks old when started using paste) as well as just a few weeks out of the leg ulcers being healed. Thank you for continuing to make this WONDERFUL medication. Been using on legs 4 months) on bed ulcer (2 weeks on superficial deep 2" wide x 2" long).”

booboolina March 19, 2013

For Diaper Rash: “My baby has extremely sensitive skin..one day after picking her up from the babysitters she had a severe diaper rash..shes had problems with eczema and diaper rashes since she was born..I am still trying to find out if maybe the diaper rashes can be caused from milk..I have tried everything. Frustrated and desperate to find something that would help my baby girl feel better I was introduced to Zinc Oxide my aunt swore it works so I tried it!! MIRACLE CREAM I CALL IT! It worked when nothing else would and within 1 day my baby's rash went from SEVERE TO MILD...IT WAS LIKE NIGHT AND DAY! MY BABY IS HAPPIER NOW.”

Maryam N · Taken for less than 1 month December 26, 2013

For Dermatologic Lesion: “I am 24 years old and had very big chicken pox spots, so I used Sudocream containing zinc oxide to dry the spots after the first day of my chicken pox. I also used it when I terribly burned my hand during cooking. In both cases, it totally helped to calm down my skin condition and help it heal faster.”

Maryam N December 26, 2013

For Dermatologic Lesion: “I am 24 years old and had very big chicken pox spots, so I used Sudocream containing zinc oxide to dry the spots. I also used it when I terribly burned my hand during cooking. In both cases, it totally helped to calm down my skin condition and help it heal faster.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month November 17, 2014

Boudreaux Butt Paste (zinc oxide) for Anal Itching: “It was 3am and I had an itch that wouldn't go away so I tried this. It tingled a little in the beginning but the itch seems to be gone.”

Anonymous April 27, 2009

Triple Paste (zinc oxide) for Diaper Rash: “I feel compelled to write this review because this product worked on my baby's terrible diaper rash when no other would.”

Anonymous May 10, 2009

For Dermatologic Lesion: “Found no side effects.”

farveen November 12, 2010

Boudreaux Butt Paste (zinc oxide) for Diaper Rash: “Butt paste was very useful for my baby. She had diaper rash 4 times. I tried lots of variety (Destin , A D , nystatin, neosporin) but none worked. I tried Butt paste its really very good. ”

Anonymous March 1, 2012

Boudreaux Butt Paste (zinc oxide) for Diaper Rash: “Recommened by doctor when son got staph infection from severe diaper rash (along with antibiotics).”

Anonymous December 20, 2011

For Diaper Rash: “Used Calmoseptine for both of my children, it always has worked wonders on diaper rash, mosquito bites, scrapes, lots of things.”