User Reviews for Zinc oxide topical

Also known as: Diaper Rash Ointment, Elta Seal Moisture Barrier, Desitin Creamy, Boudreaux Butt Paste, Pinxav, Anorectal Cream, Desitin Maximum Strength Original Paste, Desitin Rapid Relief Creamy, Rash Relief, Nupercainal Suppository, Mexsana, Balmex, PeriGuard, Desitin Rapid Relief Cream, AmeriDerm PeriShield, Dr Smith's Diaper, Secura Protective Cream, Dr Smith's Rash+Skin, Youthful Wear Cosmeceutical Youth Boosting Foundation SPF 15, RVPaque, PNS Unna Boot, Lassars Zinc, Znlin, Sportz Block Light, Sportz Block Medium, Sportz Block Dark, Desitin Creamy Diaper Rash Ointment, Vaginex Powder, Yeast-X Powder, Calmol-4 Suppository, Critic Aid, Delazinc, Tronolane Suppositories, Zincofax, Diaparene, Seniortopix Healix, Triple Paste, Johnsons Diaper Rash, Penaten Soothing, Aveeno Diaper Rash, Diaper Relief, Ammens Medicated, Caldesene, Flanders Buttocks Ointment, ARC, Medi-Paste, Dermagran BC, Soothe & Cool Skin Paste, Unna-Flex Elastic Unna Boot 3 inch, Unna-Flex Elastic Unna Boot 4 inch, Geri-Protect, Argan Oil Moisturizer SPF 30, Arbonne Baby Care Diaper Rash Cream, Arbonne Baby Care Sunscreen, Dr Smith's Adult Barrier, Dr Smith's Diaper Rash, Z-Bum …show all brand names

Diaper Rash

Dermatologic Lesion
9.5

Anal Itching

1 review 164 medications
Summary of Zinc oxide reviews 9.7 10 reviews

Reviews for Zinc oxide

dessie · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 27, 2018

Boudreaux Butt Paste (zinc oxide) for : "after 6yrs of treating leg ulcers , a friend suggested using butt paste. something used years ago for treating bed ulcers (decubitises). I asked the DR. who laughed. He gave his ok. we are now healed of 2 bed ulcers (4 weeks old when started using paste) as well as just a few weeks out of the leg ulcers being healed. Thank you for continuing to make this WONDERFUL medication. Been using on legs 4 months) on bed ulcer (2 weeks on superficial deep 2" wide x 2" long)."

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month November 17, 2014

Boudreaux Butt Paste (zinc oxide) for Anal Itching: "It was 3am and I had an itch that wouldn't go away so I tried this. It tingled a little in the beginning but the itch seems to be gone."

Maryam N · Taken for less than 1 month December 26, 2013

For Dermatologic Lesion: "I am 24 years old and had very big chicken pox spots, so I used Sudocream containing zinc oxide to dry the spots after the first day of my chicken pox. I also used it when I terribly burned my hand during cooking. In both cases, it totally helped to calm down my skin condition and help it heal faster."

Maryam N December 26, 2013

For Dermatologic Lesion: "I am 24 years old and had very big chicken pox spots, so I used Sudocream containing zinc oxide to dry the spots. I also used it when I terribly burned my hand during cooking. In both cases, it totally helped to calm down my skin condition and help it heal faster."

booboolina March 19, 2013

For Diaper Rash: "My baby has extremely sensitive skin..one day after picking her up from the babysitters she had a severe diaper rash..shes had problems with eczema and diaper rashes since she was born..I am still trying to find out if maybe the diaper rashes can be caused from milk..I have tried everything. Frustrated and desperate to find something that would help my baby girl feel better I was introduced to Zinc Oxide my aunt swore it works so I tried it!! MIRACLE CREAM I CALL IT! It worked when nothing else would and within 1 day my baby's rash went from SEVERE TO MILD...IT WAS LIKE NIGHT AND DAY! MY BABY IS HAPPIER NOW."

Anonymous March 1, 2012

Boudreaux Butt Paste (zinc oxide) for Diaper Rash: "Recommened by doctor when son got staph infection from severe diaper rash (along with antibiotics)."

Anonymous December 20, 2011

For Diaper Rash: "Used Calmoseptine for both of my children, it always has worked wonders on diaper rash, mosquito bites, scrapes, lots of things."

farveen November 12, 2010

Boudreaux Butt Paste (zinc oxide) for Diaper Rash: "Butt paste was very useful for my baby. She had diaper rash 4 times. I tried lots of variety (Destin , A D , nystatin, neosporin) but none worked. I tried Butt paste its really very good. "

Anonymous February 1, 2010

For Dermatologic Lesion: "I have some facial scar tissue from a dog bite and it is generally looks reddish. I also have allergies to fragrances and I have very sensitive skin. A friend suggested that I try zinc oxide to reduce the redness and it has worked tremendously for me. I use it around my nose and chin area and I thing the scar tissue looks minimal and the redness is much less. I am using it nightly now."

Anonymous May 10, 2009

For Dermatologic Lesion: "Found no side effects."

Anonymous April 27, 2009

Triple Paste (zinc oxide) for Diaper Rash: "I feel compelled to write this review because this product worked on my baby's terrible diaper rash when no other would."