User Reviews for Prialt

Chronic Pain 2 reviews 112 medications

Pain 1 reviews 1106 medications

Summary of Prialt reviews 3 reviews 2.5

Reviews for Prialt

For Pain "Once it was introduced into my pump my legs felt as though they were on fire this was corrected with bynedryel. The following effects were an intolerance to light that caused migraines also the lack of bowel control and the loss of hearing in my right ear and visual problems that left me unable to drive.I had to go to my doctor and insist that the prialt be removed. He resisted but I prevailed. I have never been that sick with multiple illnesses in my life. I have had 3 spinal bone fusions and 2 thumb reconstructions with right and left shoulder operations also a right knee operation and countless spinal injections and on and on. Because of my doctors reluctance to extract the prialt. I called the manufacturer of prialt who stopped it instantly."

jim s. (taken for less than 1 month) March 22, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Chronic Pain "Had Prialt in my naive pump for less than 8 hours and had a major allergic reaction. My dr had to remove the Prialt from my pump & catheter and rinse & flush with saline. I was nervous about getting this med due to all the negative reviews online. Wish I had never tried it. This was a bad experience."

Bad Juice (taken for less than 1 month) August 4, 2016

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Chronic Pain "I have prialt in a pump, it seems to help. one thing I noticed on the side effects were sneezing. it seems like since I have had the prialt I have not sneezed.do you think that it reversed with me? the reason I think that it is the prialt is that my pump recently quit working. after about 1 day later I started sneezing."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 17, 2016