User Reviews for Ziconotide

Also known as: Prialt

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Ziconotide.

Reviews for Ziconotide to treat Pain

Prialt (ziconotide): "Once it was introduced into my pump my legs felt as though they were on fire this was corrected with bynedryel. The following effects were an intolerance to light that caused migraines also the lack of bowel control and the loss of hearing in my right ear and visual problems that left me unable to drive.I had to go to my doctor and insist that the prialt be removed. He resisted but I prevailed. I have never been that sick with multiple illnesses in my life. I have had 3 spinal bone fusions and 2 thumb reconstructions with right and left shoulder operations also a right knee operation and countless spinal injections and on and on. Because of my doctors reluctance to extract the prialt. I called the manufacturer of prialt who stopped it instantly."

jim s. (taken for less than 1 month) March 22, 2017