User Reviews for Venlafaxine to treat Somatoform Pain Disorder

Also known as: Effexor, Effexor XR

Reviews for Venlafaxine

Looby Lou · Taken for less than 1 month May 22, 2020

“Hello I have been diagnosed with Somatic Symptom Disorder ( unexplained Pains with no medical findings ) I am convinced they have missed something on my 10 tests and scans. This has been going on for 2 1/2 years and I have got to the point I cannot take much more it has destroy me. I have tried 9 different anti-depressants none of which has worked this time. Normally 20mg of citalapram and I am back on track. I have now got to try Venafloxine 37.5 mg from today. I would welcome any comments or any similar disorder. Thank you. this is my last hope to rid me of these 'Pains' that are supposedly 'in my head'”

Back pain CarAccident · Taken for 1 to 2 years July 20, 2017

“HORRID. Weight gain 130lb to 165lb, I'm 5'3. Night sweats. Ice cold hand and feet. Severe dizziness, blurred vision. Constipation. Diarrhea, nausea, headaches, rapid pounding heartbeats edema, achy legs that wake me up they hurt so bad. Can't concentrate or focus at work. Black out while driving. Felt like was going to faint at work.”

Learn more about Somatoform Pain Disorder

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)