User Reviews for Vancomycin

Also known as: Lyphocin, Vancocin, Vancocin HCl, Vancocin HCl Pulvules

Learn more about Vancomycin.

Reviews for Vancomycin to treat Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infection

"This antibiotic was administered every 8 hours for 10 days saved my leg possibly my life yes I had heartburn yes I had a rash and I'd do it all over again because it saved my life I hope this country continues to develop powerful drugs like this one that can save us from diseases/ infections and such that continue to overtake our communities."

C. Holliday April 9, 2016

"This medicine given IV at 5X the recommended adult dose, along with the skill of the best surgeon in Cleveland, SAVED MY LIFE FROM MRSA - which at 9 am looked like a spider bite on my leg and by 1 pm had developed into an orange-sized deadly cyst. I was in isolation for 6 days, coma for one, and AM GRATEFUL FOR MY LIFE! Thank you to the scientists who developed this miracle!! [And don't ignore rapidly enlarging cyst-like growths!]"

BarbMarch58 September 1, 2009