User Reviews for Tigan

Nausea/Vomiting
6.6

Summary of Tigan reviews 6.6 4 reviews

Reviews for Tigan

For Nausea/Vomiting "I'm highly allergic to compazine and anything in that family of phenothiazines and phenothyazides which is the majority of the anti-nausea drugs. Tigan is one of the few things I know of for an anti nausea medication that is not related and I can handle in small amount infrequently. I have the capsules at home, at the hospital they had an injectable. There used to be a suppository which I wish they still had but as far as I know they are no longer made. I keep a few capsules on hand for emergency."

MissAnnieM August 20, 2018

For Nausea/Vomiting "I have tried most of the mainline anti-nausea medications and they either did not work or I had reactions to them. I had a very experienced nurse who suggested giving Tigan a try and since then I have been taking it as needed for over four years to help with pain related nausea. It works much better if I stay ahead of the nausea and don't let it get out of control before I treat."

ginafur95 (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 4, 2015

For Nausea/Vomiting "Was on phenergan for years. It worked perfectly! However, the side effects of phenergan were making my restless leg worse. They switched me to Tigan. It's pretty good. It just doesn't completely wipe out all the nausea or last as long as phenergan, but it definitely works for me!"

Traceyashrn (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 29, 2013

For Nausea/Vomiting "I took one pill of this as it's supposed to help with treating nausea. At the time, I was experiencing severe nausea and this pill did absolutely nothing to help me. It caused stomach upset, which I find to be really weird. As it is supposed to be designed to get rid of such."

Reservechic (taken for less than 1 month) October 26, 2013