User Reviews for Rx Triamcinolone

Rx Triamcinolone has an average rating of 8.2 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 67% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 33% reported a negative experience.

Atopic Dermatitis
Dermatitis
Eczema
Lichen Planus
Summary of Rx Triamcinolone reviews 8.2 5 reviews

dixiejen · March 31, 2008

For Dermatitis "This cream cleared up places on my hands, and left foot that had gotten so bad they hurt. My doctor prescribed this, and within 3 or 4 days my foot was almost completely well, and my hands were greatly improved! I would highly recommend trying this cream if your doctor agrees."

zbignue · Taken for 5 to 10 years · February 3, 2017

For Atopic Dermatitis "I had pain in the canals of my ears which prevented me from wearing hearing aids. The audiologist provided me with medication that was supposed to prevent this condition. It didn't help at all. When I visited my doctor at the VA Clinic she asked me if I was wearing my hearing aids. I told her of my problem with ear pain and she prescribed Triamcinolone Acetonide 0.1% with the comment, " See if this helps you." After applying it to my ear canal there was an immediate soothing effect and by the next day the pain was gone. The pain returns in about a month but disappears again with another application. It does not cure the problem, but does give almost immediate and long lasting pain relief."

DJ · Taken for less than 1 month · June 19, 2019

"Squamous cell carcinoma On finger. I have had numerous positive squamous cell carcinoma’s biopsies and spray treatments. Dr thinks I’ve been exposed to arsenic poisoning. I can’t imagine how! This ones on little finger and bleeds and is crusty. It’s been there for years. Reddish and whitish scaly looking. Have used this ointment now for 2 weeks day and night. No improvement yet. He said after the 2 weeks to cut back to once every 3 days. I just don’t know what to do. Rather have the spot cut out. See him again in 3 months."

Lichen planus biopsy · Taken for 1 to 6 months · January 25, 2016

For Lichen Planus "Prescription trimcinolone acetonide cream USP 0.1% - did not work at all. Day and Night for a month, no change. Momestaone furoate didn't work after that either."

retired guy · Taken for 2 to 5 years · October 25, 2019

For Eczema "Great product; life saver"

Mirahvk · June 19, 2010

For Atopic Dermatitis "Cleared up my rashes fast and easy. Didn't irritate my skin. Best thing I've tried!"