User Reviews for Rx Triamcinolone

Lichen Planus

1 review 56 medications
Summary of Rx Triamcinolone reviews 7.0 4 reviews

Reviews for Rx Triamcinolone

For Atopic Dermatitis "I had pain in the canals of my ears which prevented me from wearing hearing aids. The audiologist provided me with medication that was supposed to prevent this condition. It didn't help at all. When I visited my doctor at the VA Clinic she asked me if I was wearing my hearing aids. I told her of my problem with ear pain and she prescribed Triamcinolone Acetonide 0.1% with the comment, " See if this helps you." After applying it to my ear canal there was an immediate soothing effect and by the next day the pain was gone. The pain returns in about a month but disappears again with another application. It does not cure the problem, but does give almost immediate and long lasting pain relief."

zbignue (taken for 5 to 10 years) February 3, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Lichen Planus "Prescription trimcinolone acetonide cream USP 0.1% - did not work at all. Day and Night for a month, no change. Momestaone furoate didn't work after that either."

Lichen planus biopsy (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 25, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Atopic Dermatitis "Cleared up my rashes fast and easy. Didn't irritate my skin. Best thing I've tried!"

Mirahvk June 19, 2010

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dermatitis "This cream cleared up places on my hands, and left foot that had gotten so bad they hurt. My doctor prescribed this, and within 3 or 4 days my foot was almost completely well, and my hands were greatly improved! I would highly recommend trying this cream if your doctor agrees."

dixiejen March 31, 2008