User Reviews for Tyvaso to treat Pulmonary Hypertension

Tyvaso has an average rating of 8.3 out of 10 from a total of 11 ratings for the treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension. 73% of those users who reviewed Tyvaso reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Tyvaso Rating Summary

8.3/10 Average Rating

Compare all 29 medications used in the treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension.

9% 1
36% 4
27% 3
27% 3

Reviews for Tyvaso

Dee-Dee · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 2, 2019

“I was diagnosed 2 years ago with PH (Pulmonary Hypertension), and failed several drugs. I would have severe edema, nausea, anemia, and now that I have been on Tyvaso for 1 mo. the change in my breathing is remarkable. It has worked better for me then any drug I've tried. I take Adcirca and Tyvaso, and I'm doing very well on them. My Tyvaso is covered by Medicare Part B and my supplement. I have no out-of-pocket expenses.”

MILO · Taken for 1 to 2 years June 26, 2018

“My dad had pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary fibrosis and heart disease. This medication helped him breathe easier, let me get him out of the house more and I am so thankful this was available to us. Although during hospital stays I had to clean and change the medication and machine each day, as none of the respiratory therapist had seen or used the medication before. I know this medication helped me to have my dad longer than I would have without it.”

Rob38 · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 22, 2016

“Been on Tyvaso for 3 years. It has improved my PH significantly 10 to 12 puffs a sitting. Always made me cough but recently the cough has gotten worse. Not going to stop just take fewer puffs”

ctm7854 · Taken for 1 to 2 years December 14, 2016

“I have been on tyvaso for a little over a year now and like one of the users said 9 breathes was to much for me. I stay somewhere between 5 to 7 breathes and it dose wonders for me. However I can't always find the time to get to the treatment 4 times per day.. I also take adcira and letirius. among the thee pulmonary hypertension( PH) meds I think that the tyvaso has the ability to be the best of them. I just wish I could focus enough everyday to take 4 pr day . Anyone knows anything helpful please comment. yall have a good day and good luck to all with your PH......”

Bad Habit · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 3, 2016

“I have been using Tyvaso for 4 months, the first three I saw no improvement. Now I do feel a little better but not much. I live 5 short blocks away from the Mayo clinic in Rochester Mn. and I have to sit down for a few minutes each block to catch my breath. Yesterday it took me 40 minutes to go a quarter mile. Even walking upstairs is hard for me. I just don't know what to do.”

BRIDGETTELYNN68 · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 15, 2014

“I have been taking Tyvaso for approximately 6 months now and haven't had any adverse effects. There are side effects of the medicine, of course, which include cough, sore throat, hoarseness, and occasional headaches and muscle ache, but overall it is worth it for me.”

Anonymous October 8, 2012

“Improved her ability to live.”

Anonymous January 11, 2012

“I started out doing very well with Tyvaso. When they increased the puffs to 9, my condition went back to being fatigued and short of breath. I take Tyvaso for pulmonary arterial hypertension.”

Anonymous August 28, 2011

“My wife has pulmonary arterial hypertension along with COPD and Lung cancer. The results of my wife using Tyvaso was truly remarkable. She showed improvements in a very short time frame. She has progressed to 9 puffs 4 times a day. She has had very light side effects, i.e. sore throat and mild cough during treatments. The sore throats have diminished drastically when rinsing and gargling with warm tap water between puffs and after treatments. The coughing is mild and only presents during treatment. The positive results were noticeable as early as 6 weeks and have been amazing. She looks and feels better than she has in a year. Her stamina has increased by approximately 25%. Tyvaso has given our family hope and the strength to fight her other major health problems! Thank you!”

Anonymous October 9, 2010

“I have PAH in the later stages, this medicine has improved my breathing with the other medicines I am taking. My 6 minute walk test improved also. Only problem is the sore throat from coughing after using it.”

Anonymous July 18, 2010

“My boyfriend had severe pulmonary arterial hypertension. This medicine helped him very much. The only real problem is some of the side affects, grumpy, but, personally, they are worth it. He will hopefully be around for a few more years.”