User Reviews for Revatio

Pulmonary Hypertension 6.6

Reviews for Revatio

Anonymous · Taken for 5 to 10 years July 1, 2020

For Pulmonary Hypertension: “Revatio was prescribed by my Pulmonary doctor for PAH. A miracle drug that helped me breathe better, I was able to exercise and felt great. After changing insurance carriers I am no longer able to get Revatio and I can tell how my body feels lethargic and I have spells of hard to breathe all day long now. Sad but health care and insurance don't go hand in hand to help us that actually need this med as it is extremely expensive. My 90 day supply of 10mg 3 times a day med cost almost 3,000.00 but my co pay was only 60.00. Since I lost that insurance I can no longer get Revatio.”

Laurie · Taken for 5 to 10 years February 25, 2018

For Pulmonary Hypertension: “I have been taking it for 6 years 25 mg x 3 times a day. And now 40 mg x 3 times a day. It has helped me without having any side effects. But I might have to add another treatment to it pretty soon. But I'm not sure which one I should try. Any advice?”

S.J. Jakobbs February 8, 2017

For Pulmonary Hypertension: “5 years now with revatio. Nothing good happend. Still bleeding, low quality of life. I wait for OPSUMIT. But is very expensive....”

Simon LaRue January 31, 2017

For Pulmonary Hypertension: “Works great! My insurance did not lower the price that much. Went online and pay less than a dollar per pill.”

Rick5578 May 8, 2013

For Pulmonary Hypertension: “I have been on this drug for over 3 Years now, and my condition has not changed. ”

KCCARL April 7, 2011

For Pulmonary Hypertension: “I have been on Revatio for two years now. Started with two pills (40mg) three times a day and have worked up to the max of four pills (80mg) three times a day. At first I did get the nasal congestion but now everything is normal. I am also on Letaris and warfarin. ”

Anonymous February 22, 2011

For Pulmonary Hypertension: “I've taken this medicine for a little over a year and the results have been wonderful. No side effects. It's hard to put into words how much it has improved my quality of life. Unfortunately, the copay is now too high and I will have to stop taking it.”

Anonymous October 12, 2009

For Pulmonary Hypertension: “Unfortunately this drug was no miracle worker for me. My breathing actually worsened over the month I used it. Diarrhea was present, appetite and taste for food diminished. ”

vudy605 February 10, 2009

For Pulmonary Hypertension: “I've used this for about a year and a half with no interactions with other drugs. It's fairly safe. ”