User Reviews for Revatio to treat Pulmonary Hypertension

Revatio Rating Summary

6.9/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 30 medications used in the treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension.

Reviews for Revatio

Laurie · Taken for 5 to 10 years February 25, 2018

"I have been taking it for 6 years 25 mg x 3 times a day. And now 40 mg x 3 times a day. It has helped me without having any side effects. But I might have to add another treatment to it pretty soon. But I'm not sure which one I should try. Any advice?"

S.J. Jakobbs February 8, 2017

"5 years now with revatio. Nothing good happend. Still bleeding, low quality of life. I wait for OPSUMIT. But is very expensive...."

Simon LaRue January 31, 2017

"Works great! My insurance did not lower the price that much. Went online and pay less than a dollar per pill."

Daughter of PAH patient · Taken for 1 to 2 years January 2, 2014

"My father has been on Revatio for 20 months. His quality of life is greatly improved from the standpoint of adverse side effects he was experiencing while on another PAH medication. His breathing issues are still well controlled and there are no side effects. As for high insurance copays, Pfizer( manufacturer of Revatio) has a terrific Patient Assistance Program that is based on income. Apply online at Pfizer.com. The form is available there and must be completed by patient and prescribing physician. There is no reason not to ask for financial help when it is available for your medications. Most manufacturers have assistance programs so do a little bit of research and ask your doctor if he/she knows of any assistance."

Rick5578 May 8, 2013

"I have been on this drug for over 3 Years now, and my condition has not changed. "

KCCARL April 7, 2011

"I have been on Revatio for two years now. Started with two pills (40mg) three times a day and have worked up to the max of four pills (80mg) three times a day. At first I did get the nasal congestion but now everything is normal. I am also on Letaris and warfarin. "

Anonymous February 22, 2011

"I've taken this medicine for a little over a year and the results have been wonderful. No side effects. It's hard to put into words how much it has improved my quality of life. Unfortunately, the copay is now too high and I will have to stop taking it."

Anonymous October 12, 2009

"Unfortunately this drug was no miracle worker for me. My breathing actually worsened over the month I used it. Diarrhea was present, appetite and taste for food diminished. "

vudy605 February 10, 2009

"I've used this for about a year and a half with no interactions with other drugs. It's fairly safe. "