User Reviews for Bosentan

Also known as: Tracleer

Pulmonary Hypertension 8.6

Reviews for Bosentan

LJJS · Taken for 1 to 2 years October 24, 2018

Tracleer (bosentan) for Pulmonary Hypertension: “My wife benefited from several years' on Tracleer. She lived 3 years and 9 months after the initial pulmonary hypertension diagnosis. Caring Voices financial assistance was so very much appreciated. Medications plus a caring doctor were key to her physical and mental quality of life.”

Girl Friday · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 1, 2018

For Pulmonary Hypertension: “Diagnosed with PH after years of searching for an answer to my health problems. Started bosentan 62.5 for a month, then 125mg for 2 months but it upset my liver function. It was a pity as it did make me feel much better but blood tests showed a problem. Over to ambrisentan now.”

Jiv December 20, 2017

Tracleer (bosentan) for Pulmonary Hypertension: “I've been on Tracleer 125 twice a day since 8 yrs now. Pressure was diagnosed at 110. After starting Tracleer it came to 70-80. And then 55. Feel good and exercise, live a normal quality life. After 8 yrs, quality of life is not the same. I'm gonna have to add a sildenephil doc said. Arms feel weak. Brain feels fuzzy, confused, memory loss. No pro bnp is around 45 which is good. Rest is all fine.”

cleec · Taken for 5 to 10 years April 25, 2017

Tracleer (bosentan) for Pulmonary Hypertension: “I've been taking Tracleer for 8 years and have had almost no side effects. I have to have a liver function test (blood draw) every month and so far I've had no problems. I only experience shortness of breath or discomfort when I try to do too much for too long or too quickly. I am able to do my gardening and housework without discomfort. Thank goodness for "Caring Voice", without them I could not afford the medication. Between Medicare and Caring Voice I pay nothing for the over $7K/month cost.”

chuck west July 21, 2015

Tracleer (bosentan) for Pulmonary Hypertension: “Tracleer has helped me live.Tthis was the life saver for me. I have been on Tracleer over ten years and I can't imagine not being on Tracleer. The Mayo clinic in Rochester introduced me and has been monitoring since. Thanks Tracleer and Mayo.”

OKayO April 1, 2015

Tracleer (bosentan) for Pulmonary Hypertension: “I do believe that Tracleer has helped to keep me alive fo over 12 years”