User Reviews for Bosentan to treat Pulmonary Hypertension

Also known as: Tracleer

Bosentan Rating Summary

7.7/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 30 medications used in the treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension.

Reviews for Bosentan

Tracleer (bosentan): "My wife benefited from several years' on Tracleer. She lived 3 years and 9 months after the initial pulmonary hypertension diagnosis. Caring Voices financial assistance was so very much appreciated. Medications plus a caring doctor were key to her physical and mental quality of life."

LJJS (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 24, 2018

"Diagnosed with PH after years of searching for an answer to my health problems. Started bosentan 62.5 for a month, then 125mg for 2 months but it upset my liver function. It was a pity as it did make me feel much better but blood tests showed a problem. Over to ambrisentan now."

Girl Friday (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 1, 2018

Tracleer (bosentan): "I've been on Tracleer 125 twice a day since 8 yrs now. Pressure was diagnosed at 110. After starting Tracleer it came to 70-80. And then 55. Feel good and exercise, live a normal quality life. After 8 yrs, quality of life is not the same. I'm gonna have to add a sildenephil doc said. Arms feel weak. Brain feels fuzzy, confused, memory loss. No pro bnp is around 45 which is good. Rest is all fine."

Jiv December 20, 2017

Tracleer (bosentan): "I've been taking Tracleer for 8 years and have had almost no side effects. I have to have a liver function test (blood draw) every month and so far I've had no problems. I only experience shortness of breath or discomfort when I try to do too much for too long or too quickly. I am able to do my gardening and housework without discomfort. Thank goodness for "Caring Voice", without them I could not afford the medication. Between Medicare and Caring Voice I pay nothing for the over $7K/month cost."

cleec (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 25, 2017

Tracleer (bosentan): "Tracleer has helped me live.Tthis was the life saver for me. I have been on Tracleer over ten years and I can't imagine not being on Tracleer. The Mayo clinic in Rochester introduced me and has been monitoring since. Thanks Tracleer and Mayo."

chuck west July 21, 2015

Tracleer (bosentan): "I do believe that Tracleer has helped to keep me alive fo over 12 years"

OKayO April 1, 2015