User Reviews for Adempas

Pulmonary Hypertension 1.0

Reviews for Adempas

Dun · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 16, 2018

For Pulmonary Hypertension: “Been on this med for almost six months .. shortness of breath is worse!! My stomach looks like I’m six months pregnant, allergies, feet swollen.. all for nothing .. asking her to switch me tomorrow”

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 4, 2017

For Pulmonary Hypertension: “I did not see any positive results with this medication. I am still on this medication.Within the first 2 and 1/2 months I gained 20 lbs. I am not very happy.”