User Reviews for Adcirca

Learn more about Adcirca.

Pulmonary Hypertension 5 reviews 21 medications

5.4
Summary of Adcirca reviews 5 reviews 5.4

Reviews for Adcirca

For Pulmonary Hypertension "When I started taking Adcirca for pulmonary hypertension I experienced hallucinations and intense exhaustion. I stayed sleepy; I hardly spent any time awake the first two weeks I took this medication. After the first two weeks of taking Adcirca, the hallucinations and intense sleepiness went away. However, approximately a week after I started taking this medication I began having vivid nightmares and disorientation. I have been taking Adcirca for about two years and still suffer from the nightmares and disorientation. I have also experienced some of the more common side effects, such as; Flushing, Muscle Aches and Dizziness. As for the Pulmonary Hypertension, I have not experienced any noticeable changes."

chemical_88 (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 17, 2015

For Pulmonary Hypertension "No change in pulmonary function tests after 3 months, plus severe edema, so I also had to take a strong diuretic that had to be planned so I would not be stranded without a bathroom, lots of peeing for 6 hours."

xenarulz January 28, 2015

For Pulmonary Hypertension "The side effects are giving me trouble, especially the headaches and nasal congestion, but I hope that my body will get used to them. I can't get my liver transplant without getting the pressure down."

11china February 8, 2011

For Pulmonary Hypertension "I didn't like this medicine at first. I had headaches, and had some symptoms of depression. These problems went away after two weeks of regular use. I cannot rate it against other such medicines because Adcira is the only such medicine I have used."

Brianmd December 3, 2010

For Pulmonary Hypertension "Very good medicine."

shansun July 19, 2010