User Reviews for Adcirca

Adcirca has an average rating of 6.6 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings on Drugs.com. 43% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 14% reported a negative experience.

Pulmonary Hypertension
6.6

xenarulz · January 28, 2015

For Pulmonary Hypertension "No change in pulmonary function tests after 3 months, plus severe edema, so I also had to take a strong diuretic that had to be planned so I would not be stranded without a bathroom, lots of peeing for 6 hours."

Brianmd · December 3, 2010

For Pulmonary Hypertension "I didn't like this medicine at first. I had headaches, and had some symptoms of depression. These problems went away after two weeks of regular use. I cannot rate it against other such medicines because Adcira is the only such medicine I have used."

chemical_88 · Taken for 2 to 5 years · February 17, 2015

For Pulmonary Hypertension "When I started taking Adcirca for pulmonary hypertension I experienced hallucinations and intense exhaustion. I stayed sleepy; I hardly spent any time awake the first two weeks I took this medication. After the first two weeks of taking Adcirca, the hallucinations and intense sleepiness went away. However, approximately a week after I started taking this medication I began having vivid nightmares and disorientation. I have been taking Adcirca for about two years and still suffer from the nightmares and disorientation. I have also experienced some of the more common side effects, such as; Flushing, Muscle Aches and Dizziness. As for the Pulmonary Hypertension, I have not experienced any noticeable changes."

Ghost · Taken for 1 to 2 years · September 9, 2018

For Pulmonary Hypertension "I had been tried on almost everything. I had bad reactions...horrible really, to opsumit and letairis. I've been taking adcirda now for a year and I feel good. I had absolutely no side effects with it."

11china · February 8, 2011

For Pulmonary Hypertension "The side effects are giving me trouble, especially the headaches and nasal congestion, but I hope that my body will get used to them. I can't get my liver transplant without getting the pressure down."

Happy camper · Taken for 1 to 2 years · August 27, 2021

For Pulmonary Hypertension "Take adcirca and Opsumit for PAH for 18 months now. Pressures have decreased substantially and heart function dramatically improved. Can't take two drugs at the same time and adcirca must be taken with food and infrequently makes me a little nauseated. Have zofran on hand. Rarely a little light-headed especially during summer heat."

shansun · July 19, 2010

For Pulmonary Hypertension "Very good medicine."