User Reviews for Adcirca to treat Pulmonary Hypertension

Adcirca Rating Summary

6.2/10 Average Rating

Compare all 29 medications used in the treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension.

Reviews for Adcirca

Ghost · Taken for 1 to 2 years September 9, 2018

“I had been tried on almost everything. I had bad reactions...horrible really, to opsumit and letairis. I've been taking adcirda now for a year and I feel good. I had absolutely no side effects with it.”

chemical_88 · Taken for 2 to 5 years February 17, 2015

“When I started taking Adcirca for pulmonary hypertension I experienced hallucinations and intense exhaustion. I stayed sleepy; I hardly spent any time awake the first two weeks I took this medication. After the first two weeks of taking Adcirca, the hallucinations and intense sleepiness went away. However, approximately a week after I started taking this medication I began having vivid nightmares and disorientation. I have been taking Adcirca for about two years and still suffer from the nightmares and disorientation. I have also experienced some of the more common side effects, such as; Flushing, Muscle Aches and Dizziness. As for the Pulmonary Hypertension, I have not experienced any noticeable changes.”

xenarulz January 28, 2015

“No change in pulmonary function tests after 3 months, plus severe edema, so I also had to take a strong diuretic that had to be planned so I would not be stranded without a bathroom, lots of peeing for 6 hours.”

11china February 8, 2011

“The side effects are giving me trouble, especially the headaches and nasal congestion, but I hope that my body will get used to them. I can't get my liver transplant without getting the pressure down.”

Brianmd December 3, 2010

“I didn't like this medicine at first. I had headaches, and had some symptoms of depression. These problems went away after two weeks of regular use. I cannot rate it against other such medicines because Adcira is the only such medicine I have used.”

shansun July 19, 2010