User Reviews for Oleptro

Learn more about Oleptro.

Major Depressive Disorder 1 reviews 46 medications

Depression 5 reviews 79 medications

7.9
Summary of Oleptro reviews 6 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Oleptro

For Major Depressive Disorder "I like it. I took original Trazodone and it made me way too drowsy but as this is slow release I take it in the morning and feel calm all day. I'm actually using it for Panic and obsessive compulsive disorder and depression."

johnwithanxiety (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 24, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Depression "Gave me restless, crawly legs on 50mg. It was very sedating 12 wks ago. Broke it in half and that worked for 4 weeks, then no sedation at all and BAD night sweats. Made me very foggy the following day, and palpitations half the time. Hangover headaches too."

Suckerpunch Amber (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 14, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Depression "I took 1/2 of 150 mg Oleptro for 4 days and had the worst experience of my life. After the first dose, I slept for 19 hours and still woke feeling heavily medicated. After two cups of coffee and a meal, was able to stay awake for five hours but was not totally coherent. Took another 1/2 pill at bedtime and slept without waking until 10:00 the next morning. During all of this "rest" I had the strangest dreams. Not nightmares, but they left me feeling bad and confused. I was able to stay awake and plant flowers, but still felt drugged. I also had an overwhelming feeling of sadness that brought me to tears. Monday morning, I woke up vomiting with severe stomach pains. My vision became more blurred with each day. I have been out of work for a week. "

user beware October 29, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Depression "I like it. I didn't notice side effects like the other medicines I tried."

Anonymous September 24, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Depression "Just got on it - so far so good."

Anonymous September 12, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Depression "I started taking Oleptro, great for depression. Has been a life saver for me if anything increased my sex drive and made sex more enjoyable and I slept better. Very safe to use, this is a great medication."

Anonymous September 11, 2010