User Reviews for Trandolapril/verapamil

Also known as: Tarka

High Blood Pressure   9.0

starstriker · Taken for 10 years or more December 1, 2018

Tarka (trandolapril / verapamil) for High Blood Pressure: “Drug works well, no noticeable side effects.”

trv February 4, 2009

Tarka (trandolapril / verapamil) for High Blood Pressure: “I was on this drug for many years. I took the 4mg dose 2 X and sometimes 3 X a day, without any problems. I did get skin sensitivity but that is genetic as my daughter also has it. I found the drug more effective taken with diuretic -Bendroflumethiazide up to 5 mg daily - but this caused gout eventually. To be honest this is a good drug, given that I've tried many combinations of blood pressure medicines.”

Anonymous January 30, 2009

Anonymous January 30, 2009

Tarka (trandolapril / verapamil) for High Blood Pressure: “I have no evident side effects. However, I get flushed very quickly when I am out in the sun, even for the shortest time period. I seem to burn faster also.”

Anonymous December 18, 2008

Tarka (trandolapril / verapamil) for High Blood Pressure: “I have used this medication for over 5 years. I have taken the 4/240 dosage and seen my blood pressure remain in the 114-120 over 74-84 range with no side effects.”

Anonymous April 14, 2008

Tarka (trandolapril / verapamil): “I have had great result using Tarka. I had problem controlling my blood pressure, but once my doctor put me on this medication I haven't had any problems.”