User Reviews for Pentothal

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Pentothal.

Anesthesia
8.2

Summary of Pentothal reviews 8.3 3 reviews

Reviews for Pentothal

For Anesthesia "I was given IV pentothal for anesthesia. It induced very euphoric feelings immediately afterwards with visual and auditory hallucinations. I had a fun dream without any awareness of the operation occurring. I woke up a bit groggy and felt fine for the rest of the day."

Anonymous343 March 26, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Anesthesia "Used in me when I had my wisdom teeth removed. Put me out, woke up feeling OK. Didn't feel or recall a thing. No side effects for me."

Anonymous December 29, 2012

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Anesthesia "Was given this for knee surgery in 1989. At onset I heard a vibratory humming and the ceiling started strobing, being a deadhead I remember uttering WOW! out loud. One of the nurses said wow back. Then I was out. When I woke I was very groggy for about a half hour but had no pain for the rest of the day but was kind of out of it. "

olgirl November 3, 2011