User Reviews for Seldane to treat Allergies

Reviews for Seldane

Trusted · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 2, 2018

“This medicine worked well for me, in fact, it is the only allergy medicine that ever has worked. I took Seldane as a teenager for severe allergies 1993 -1996. Nothing has quite relieved my allergies since.”

Ashleyjoyce1 · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 29, 2017

“I took Seldane after having an anaphylactic reaction to shellfish when I was 9 (1989). I became very sick after the reaction, which also triggered asthma. Seldane was one of the medications I was prescribed to take. I remember the main side effect was that it made my skin hurt. It hurt to wear clothes and to be covered with blankets. I was miserable on this medicine and was very glad to no longer need take it.”

Anonymous June 30, 2012

“This works. Every spring I could take Seldane once and all of my allergies would be taken care of until the next spring. I miss this stuff.”

Anonymous April 2, 2011

“This was the only medicine that controlled my severe allergy problem. I've been sick again trying everything and nothing works.”

More about Seldane (terfenadine)