User Reviews for Seldane

Allergies

Summary of Seldane reviews 10.0 4 reviews

Reviews for Seldane

For Allergies "This medicine worked well for me, in fact, it is the only allergy medicine that ever has worked. I took Seldane as a teenager for severe allergies 1993 -1996. Nothing has quite relieved my allergies since."

Trusted (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 2, 2018

For Allergies "I took Seldane after having an anaphylactic reaction to shellfish when I was 9 (1989). I became very sick after the reaction, which also triggered asthma. Seldane was one of the medications I was prescribed to take. I remember the main side effect was that it made my skin hurt. It hurt to wear clothes and to be covered with blankets. I was miserable on this medicine and was very glad to no longer need take it."

Ashleyjoyce1 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 29, 2017

For Allergies "This works. Every spring I could take Seldane once and all of my allergies would be taken care of until the next spring. I miss this stuff."

Anonymous June 30, 2012

For Allergies "This was the only medicine that controlled my severe allergy problem. I've been sick again trying everything and nothing works."

Anonymous April 2, 2011

More about Seldane (terfenadine)