User Reviews for Bactrim

Bactrim Rating Summary

2.0/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 36 medications used in the treatment of Prostatitis.

Reviews for Bactrim to treat Prostatitis

"Bad side effects to the extent that I had to stop after 2 days. Flu like symptoms, bad headache, pain in muscles and joints, low fever, no energy, could not eat, nausea - you name it, I had it. Too bad as I think it was starting to knock down my bacterial prostatitis. The Flu like symptoms were so convincing that I stopped for a few days, felt better, then started again just to make certain I didn't have the Flu."

Dragon March 31, 2018

"I took one pill of a two week prescription and immediately had a splitting headache. Six hours later I had difficulty breathing. Body aches and joint pain also kicked in. Two days later I am finally starting to feel better, but my right knee still hurts. This drug is (almost) banned in the U.K. And should be looked at by the FDA. You need to know if you are allergic to the sulfa class of drugs before even thinking about taking this drug."

Sidecar (taken for less than 1 month) May 13, 2017

"Did not work"

patient 94 January 4, 2015

"Every two years I get Prostatitis, Bactrim works all the time"

Anonymous January 10, 2012

"Used it to combat Prostate infection. Did nothing to help."

sherlockvulcan April 6, 2010

"Didn't work"

55TOM October 28, 2009

"I was prescribed Bactrim for Prostatitis. I took it for 3 days and only had significant side effects. I've never had a medicinal reaction in my life before this. "

Prostatitis September 15, 2009