User Reviews for Sulfatrim

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Sulfatrim.

Urinary Tract Infection

Bronchitis

1 review 287 medications
Summary of Sulfatrim reviews 7.5 3 reviews

Reviews for Sulfatrim

For Bronchitis "So, I had this antibiotic on hand for a UTI and I used it for an upper respiratory infection. I started getting white sores in my mouth and it has also made my lymph node under my chin swell, gave me massive headaches and extremely dry skin, very fatigued and just blah. I won't take it again. I stopped taking it. White sores are not as painful in my mouth and my lymph node is going down. Wow what a ride. Hope its better for you"

indigogirl (taken for less than 1 month) January 3, 2018

For Urinary Tract Infection "This antibiotic worked quickly to clear up UTI. However, I had extreme gas and constant headache. Severe chest pain so bad that I went to ER thinking I was having a heart attack. Would not take again."

Raken (taken for less than 1 month) January 3, 2017

For Urinary Tract Infection "This medication has worked for me for so many yrs. when I take the 2nd. dose, I feel no pain while urinating! I recommend this "highly"!"

shilonputty February 18, 2015