User Reviews for Triple Antibiotic

Learn more about Triple Antibiotic.

Bacterial Skin Infection 1 reviews 49 medications

Reviews for Triple Antibiotic

For Bacterial Skin Infection "AAA ointment. it like... gives you wolverine speed healing. I work in the food service industry (red lobster yay) and I get a lot of cuts when I work dish but all I need is to put a on little Neosporin covered with a bandaid overnight and the next day it's like nearly healed. I ruined up my hand because my roommates dog chews up everything and she chewed the handle of the garden trowel and it gave me a massive blister that immediately broke open and got ripped off so after the naked angry red lower layer of skin dried out a little bit I covered it with a thin layer of AAA and put a bandaid over it for two nights and now it's almost healed. I tell everyone all you need is neosporin and a bandaid and it works."

beanzzz April 30, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Used this product as well as having used Neosporin on different occasions. This product works better and in less time. Can be used over larger area than Neosporin."

Anonymous January 23, 2010