Triple Antibiotic Ointment
Generic name: bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate, and polymyxin b sulfate
Dosage form: ointment
Drug class: Topical antibiotics
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 23, 2021.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(each gram contains)
|Bacitracin zinc 400 units||First aid antibiotic|
|Neomycin sulfate 3.5 mg||First aid antibiotic|
|Polymyxin B sulfate 5,000 units||First aid antibiotic|
first aid to help prevent infection in minor:
For external use only
Do not use
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition persists or gets worse
- condition persists for more than 7 days
- condition clears up and occurs again within a few days
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- To open: unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- See carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date.
Phoenix Global Supply Group, Inc.
White Plains, NY 10604
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 28.4 g Tube Carton
Bacitracin Zinc • Neomycin Sulfate • Polymyxin B Sulfate
First Aid Antibiotic Ointment
NET WT 1 oz (28.4 g)
bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate, and polymyxin b sulfate ointment
|Labeler - Phoenix Global Supply Group, Inc (843189908)|
|SGS Life Science Services||093840643||ANALYSIS|
|Axellia Pharmaceuticals ApS||305814345||MANUFACTURE|
|Pharmacia and UpJohn Company||829076566||MANUFACTURE|
|Axellia Pharmaceuticals AS||561816174||MANUFACTURE|