Triple Antibiotic Side Effects
Generic Name: bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b topical
Note: This document contains side effect information about bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b topical. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Triple Antibiotic.
Applies to bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b topical: topical cream, topical ointment, topical spray
Along with its needed effects, bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b topical may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b topical:
- Itching, skin rash, redness, swelling, or other sign of irritation not present before use of this medicine
- Any loss of hearing
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about Triple Antibiotic (bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b topical)
- Triple Antibiotic Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
- Triple Antibiotic topical
- Medi-First Triple Antibiotic
- Triple Antibiotic
- Triple Antibiotic Topical (Advanced Reading)