User Reviews for Co-trimoxazole
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Co-trimoxazole
For Bacterial Skin Infection "It leaves you dehydrated, it increases your appetite, you feel a slight dizziness."
Earthlyangel April 19, 2012
14 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Micromedex® Care Notes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Infection
- Nonspecific Urethritis In Men
- Ovarian Abscess
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Adolescents
- Urinary Tract Infection In Children
- Urinary Tract Infection In Men
- Urinary Tract Infection In Women
Drugs.com Health Center
- Alcohol and Antibiotics
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Antibiotics - Common Side Effects, Allergies and Reactions
- Antibiotic Shortages: A Serious Safety Concern
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions
- Why Don’t Antibiotics Kill Viruses?
- Anticholinergic Drugs to Avoid in the Elderly
- Antibiotics for UTI Treatment
More about Co-trimoxazole (sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim)
- Co-trimoxazole Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: sulfonamides