Bactrim Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim) is a member of the sulfonamides drug class and is commonly used for Acne, Bacterial Infection, Bacterial Skin Infection, and others.
The cost for Bactrim oral tablet (400 mg-80 mg) is around $160 for a supply of 100 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Bactrim is available, see sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim prices.
This Bactrim price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Bactrim Coupons and Rebates
Bactrim offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
There are currently no Manufacturer Promotions that we know about for this drug.
Patient Assistance Programs for Bactrim
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Good Days ProgramElligibility requirements:
- Must have insurance
- At or below 500% of FPL
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- The patient must also be a US resident with a Social Security Number.
- Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly.
- Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole-trimethoprim)
More information please phone: 877-968-7233 Visit Website
Provider: Rx Outreach MedicationsElligibility requirements:
- May have insurance
- Determined case by case
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Rx Outreach has expanded the eligibility guidelines beyond 400% FPL to include people affected by COVID-19. Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s).
- Bactrim DS (sulfamethoxazole-trimethoprim) Tablet
More information please phone: 888-796-1234 Visit Website
More about Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- En Español
- 500 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: sulfonamides