User Reviews for Sertraline to treat Body Dysmorphic Disorder

Also known as: Zoloft

Reviews for Sertraline

J.T.g · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 2, 2020

“Take it if u don't wanna live anymore because this poison is a suicide drug.”

Leeloo · Taken for less than 1 month August 23, 2019

“I went to the emergency room for chest pain, thought heart attack. Tests all fine, heart was ok. But sent me into a panic. They gave me Ativan to calm me then sent me home with a prescription for 25mg Sertraline. Day 3 today and feeling awful side effects - unsteadiness, dizziness, feeling panicky, can't concentrate, memory issues, no appetite. Going to stop this med. Debating whether I should taper even though took it for only 3 days. I'll see... definitely not good med for me.”

Akrissify · Taken for 1 to 2 years November 1, 2013

“I was prescribed Sertraline (Zoloft) 200mg by my psychiatrist to treat Body Dysmorphic Disorder and Borderline Personality Disorder. I've tried in the past Fluoxetine, Citalopram and Velafaxine. Sertraline was the very worst medication I have taken to treat Body Dysmoprhic Disorder. It simply didn't work. My mood was worse from day one of starting Sertraline, and remained that way right up to 200mg. Unlike Fluoxetine, Sertraline did nothing to relieve the symptoms of Body Dysmorphic Disorder. It did not take away the obsessional behaviour regarding my physical appearance. The major side effect I had from Sertraline was constipation and even taking laxatives did not work.”

Learn more about Body Dysmorphic Disorder

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)