User Reviews for Rufinamide to treat Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome

Also known as: Banzel

Rufinamide Rating Summary

10.0/10 Average Rating

Compare all 13 medications used in the treatment of Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome.

Reviews for Rufinamide

Wati knussi August 19, 2015

Banzel (rufinamide): “After trying many other anticonvulsants we finally found one that works! Thank you soo much to those who invented this drug. My daughter 8 year old used to have gezillion seizures and drop attacks in a day. Now she has none! Yup! 0 attacks. She is seizure free for a year now.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years September 7, 2012

Banzel (rufinamide): “It works for my daughter with minimal side effects. One thing though is after over a year of taking it seems to be losing some effectiveness. Trying Onfi with it now.”

TINK2005 February 10, 2012

Banzel (rufinamide): “Super happy my daughter has gone from 100 plus seizures a month to under 10. So truly happy and thankful! No major side effects it does make her extremely thirsty and she can only drink room temperature drinks. If colder it makes her cough as if she is chocking.”

Joedude August 11, 2010

Banzel (rufinamide): “Until Banzel, I was taking Ativan at least once every day. And the after effects left me really in a bad mood and sometimes aggressive. With Banzel, and my other seizure medicines, I haven't needed Ativan since December of 2009. I can even get out of the house. It works for me.”

cannibal January 22, 2009

Banzel (rufinamide): “I love it. It really works.”

Learn more about Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)