User Reviews for Atelvia

Learn more about Atelvia.

Osteoporosis 3 reviews 151 medications

4.7
Summary of Atelvia reviews 3 reviews 4.7

Reviews for Atelvia

For Osteoporosis "bone pain . Sometimes the bone even cannot touch as it will cause unbearable pain. Stop taking it after 5 years and waiting for the pain goes away."

wdli (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 11, 2016

For Osteoporosis "I am allergic to Fosamax. My doctor gave me an Atelvia sample to try and I found I had no side effects from this medicine. I credit this to its time-release function."

snobird39 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 28, 2015

For Osteoporosis "My doctor gave me samples to use while I awaited my insurance to approve. After taking the first dosage in approximately 29 hours I was in the hospital. Side effects for me were extreme bone pain, indigestion. Doctors thought I was having a heart attack. "

Katelynn Anne (taken for less than 1 month) December 19, 2014