User Reviews for Atelvia

Osteoporosis
4.7

Katelynn Anne · Taken for less than 1 month · December 19, 2014

For Osteoporosis: “My doctor gave me samples to use while I awaited my insurance to approve. After taking the first dosage in approximately 29 hours I was in the hospital. Side effects for me were extreme bone pain, indigestion. Doctors thought I was having a heart attack. ”

snobird39 · Taken for 1 to 6 months · March 28, 2015

For Osteoporosis: “I am allergic to Fosamax. My doctor gave me an Atelvia sample to try and I found I had no side effects from this medicine. I credit this to its time-release function.”

wdli · Taken for 2 to 5 years · September 11, 2016

For Osteoporosis: “bone pain . Sometimes the bone even cannot touch as it will cause unbearable pain. Stop taking it after 5 years and waiting for the pain goes away.”