User Reviews for Actonel to treat Prevention of Osteoporosis

Reviews for Actonel

"Stay away from any of these listed! I took Actonel for a couple of years and had severe joint and bone pain, that continued for over 10 years! I kept reporting the side effects to my primary MD, he finally told me to quit after his MD wife could not get out of bed because of the effects on her. She gave up her practice. After much discussion and putting off, I agreed to try Prolea ( the injectable), same symptoms, but worse. Talk to a knowledge yoga or holistic practioner for safe resolutions. Don't be blinded by what the drug companies push, take care of yourself"

D November 1, 2018

"I have been taking actonel for several years and as far as I know have never had a side affect. I feel like it is helping me from all kinds of problems that most women by this age.(78) have. I have recently heard that you shouldn't take it for years, is that true?"

sharon7 May 9, 2015