User Reviews for Prandin

Diabetes, Type 2 9.2

Reviews for Prandin

Bill 123450 December 7, 2017

For Diabetes, Type 2: “There is a generic brand called Repaglinide if you are looking for the lower costs. Most insurances will cover this. I was on metformin for a couple of years only to be running to the bathroom every time I used it. This product has little side effects and works better.”

Eisman June 21, 2011

For Diabetes, Type 2: “Took metformin to no effect for six years. In six weeks Prandin has dropped me into the 90s, something I thought I would never see. Doctor admits being surprised by the results and has taken me off insulin pen. Overall results are remarkable. Supposed to take three 0.5 mg but usually just take two, three knocks me down to where I have to eat ice cream. That's not so bad though, just unexpected.”

Dfpanl April 18, 2011

For Diabetes, Type 2: “I have been using Prandin for about 4 months and it has made a huge difference in my sugar. I would definitely recommend asking your doctor about it.”

Anonymous February 8, 2011

For Diabetes, Type 2: “Have had best results with sugar spikes with this medication. Love it.”

kazigee April 5, 2009

For Diabetes, Type 2: “I have been using 0.5 mg for over a year and it has worked well for me. I have no side effects but am worried for effects that may surface in the long run. As with any medication the ultimate goal should be to be free of the need for it but in the absence of such possibility my aim is to keep a look out for medications with the least amount of interference in the natural abilities of my body/organs. ”

Anonymous April 4, 2008

For Diabetes, Type 2: “No side effects,only stayed on it for 30 days, seemed to be doing a pretty good job of keeping blood levels around 110, reason I dropped it was because my insurance does not cover it and it's REALLY expensive, $3.50 t0 $4.00 bucks a pill.”