User Reviews for Doral

Insomnia 3 reviews 110 medications

9.5
Summary of Doral reviews 3 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Doral

For Insomnia "I have no idea how it works. I don't feel much of an effect when I take it. I want it to help me fall asleep, but it only helps me stay asleep. I take 15mg a night with no hangover the next day. Don't let your pharmacy say its discontinued! I get this medication mail ordered to my house."

Evilmage (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 13, 2016

For Insomnia "I have taken Doral for a long time. My Doctor tried every sleep medicine on the market. I take Parnate, an MAO Inhibitor that affects my sleep center. When Doral came on the market I was put on It. Doral worked great. I could purchase it with My Medicare card through 2013, but no more. My doctor appealed and was denied because it was not on the market now. I sure wish It would get back on sale as I would be grateful. "

Dobs (taken for 10 years or more) May 13, 2014

For Insomnia "This medicine works perfectly for my otherwise 2-3 sleepless night per week! My psychiatrist prescribes me 22.5mg, right before bed, a bit more that the recommended dose of 7.5-15mg. (I'm a big guy.) She warned me not to take it more than 3 times per week, or else dependence and tolerance would almost certainly develop. Rarely (about every three weeks) I need 30mg; my doctor knows about and approves of this. I find it especially useful after a long, late day at work. I usually get off of work between 11pm and 1am. On occasion, I have to wake up early, after a late night. Without Doral, it would take 2 or 3 hours to relax, and although I would prefer the natural route, I don't always have that luxury. It gives me a deep 7-8 hour sleep."

A.L., B.A. 123 February 15, 2011