User Reviews for Doral

The following information is NOT intended to endorse any particular medication. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners.

Insomnia
9.5

Summary of Doral reviews 9.5 4 reviews

Reviews for Doral

GDP · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 1, 2020

For Insomnia "I don't have trouble falling asleep but 2-3 times a week get up at 3am and have difficulty falling back asleep until it's time to get up. I tried Ambien and Lunesta but with both I was still up at 3am. Dr gave me Doral because it supposedly is the best drug for a full night sleep. I LOVE it. No side effect of hang over or drowsiness the next day. I only take it every other day and only on weekdays. So 30 tablets last me sometimes all the way through 3 months. I don't feel like I have to take it every night so won't get addicted."

Evilmage · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 13, 2016

For Insomnia "I have no idea how it works. I don't feel much of an effect when I take it. I want it to help me fall asleep, but it only helps me stay asleep. I take 15mg a night with no hangover the next day. Don't let your pharmacy say its discontinued! I get this medication mail ordered to my house."

Dobs · Taken for 10 years or more May 13, 2014

For Insomnia "I have taken Doral for a long time. My Doctor tried every sleep medicine on the market. I take Parnate, an MAO Inhibitor that affects my sleep center. When Doral came on the market I was put on It. Doral worked great. I could purchase it with My Medicare card through 2013, but no more. My doctor appealed and was denied because it was not on the market now. I sure wish It would get back on sale as I would be grateful. "

A.L., B.A. 123 February 15, 2011

For Insomnia "This medicine works perfectly for my otherwise 2-3 sleepless night per week! My psychiatrist prescribes me 22.5mg, right before bed, a bit more that the recommended dose of 7.5-15mg. (I'm a big guy.) She warned me not to take it more than 3 times per week, or else dependence and tolerance would almost certainly develop. Rarely (about every three weeks) I need 30mg; my doctor knows about and approves of this. I find it especially useful after a long, late day at work. I usually get off of work between 11pm and 1am. On occasion, I have to wake up early, after a late night. Without Doral, it would take 2 or 3 hours to relax, and although I would prefer the natural route, I don't always have that luxury. It gives me a deep 7-8 hour sleep."

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)