User Reviews for Nexafed Nasal Decongestant

Nasal Congestion 3.2

Reviews for Nexafed Nasal Decongestant

Magetha · Taken for less than 1 month March 4, 2019

For Nasal Congestion: “Nexafed is pretty useless in relieving symptoms of nasal congestion. A pharmacist gave this to my husband for me and I might as well take nothing. I’m a registered nurse and would never recommend this medication to my family or friends. Tomorrow I will go to the pharmacy and purchase proper Sudafed. I need relief to get through my day to care for my patients. Nexafed is no better than a placebo.”

Rena111 August 23, 2017

For Nasal Congestion: “This product seemed to work for my nasal congestion but it made me EXTREMELY sleepy. I have never experienced drowsiness with Sudafed or its generic. I took one 30mg Nexafed pill at 8 pm and I actually had to take 2.5 hours off of work in the morning because I could not function! I didn't feel myself again until 10 am. I suppose if I took the medication very early in the evening, I might be able to wake up in the morning. But having young children, I must be present for nighttime routines and I can never guarantee that my sleep will not be interrupted. For now, Nexafed simply will not work for me. I will be returning it to the pharmacy and will have to find a new pharmacy to shop from as my mine is currently only carrying this new product.”

Janet R. · Taken for less than 1 month September 27, 2016

For Nasal Congestion: “I don't write reviews normally, but I wondered if others had the same experience that I did. I had to buy this because my local pharmacy here in WV stopped carrying everything but this. It cost me nearly $8, and I may as well have not taken anything. In fact, my pharmacist, who knows my severe sinus issues was very apologetic and told me the stuff didn't work very well, but that's all that they were allowed to sell. I'm a retired high school science teacher, and I really have to wonder about this product. If meth users can't "cook" out the suphedrine due to a binding agent, then how is it supposed to effectively breakdown in my system? Shame on you, pharmacy companies for punishing those of us who use a product made for us correctly.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month July 18, 2016

For Nasal Congestion: “The only noticeable effect was that it made me extremely sleepy. Did not work in the slightest.”

Lovewik · Taken for less than 1 month October 11, 2013

For Nasal Congestion: “I found this to work very well for my nasal congestion. Under 15 minutes and I'm 98% clear for 8 hours allowing me to continue my workday. It works better and faster than other over the counter medicine I've tried. ”