User Reviews for Actifed

Learn more about Actifed.

Actifed Rating Summary

8.1/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 410 medications used in the treatment of Cold Symptoms.

Reviews for Actifed to treat Cold Symptoms

"Makes me have a good nights sleep "

SecretNinja (taken for less than 1 month) February 17, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"To be honest the first time I used it, I thought it was great. But this time it's not effective at all. Still have runny nose, watery eyes etc."

Jb1988 (taken for less than 1 month) January 29, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"This is my absolute favourite for colds with runny and partially blocked nose, itchy and watery eyes and sneezing. This antihistamine does make me drowsy a tiny bit but I can go to work as normal and don't really see any difference. I tried combining some other antihistamines and phenylephrine but I keep going back to good old Actifed. The only downside - it really makes my mouth and throat dry, so I guess I might try taking half of the tablet instead."

Minariko February 9, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"When used for colds, Actifed works well for drying up post nasal drip that causes near constant coughing, especially at night. It does cause drowsiness but not a problem for night time use. I can get a nearly full night of rest. However, with subsequent use on following nights, Actifed's effectiveness lasts only half as long."

LLarson100 October 20, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"It's the best medicine for relief from cold and runny nose but I feel sleepy every time I use it."

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj April 17, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"This product really helps when it comes to congestion, runny nose, etc. Definitely recommend it for cold symptoms."

Deeds1 February 23, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

More about Actifed (pseudoephedrine / triprolidine)

Other brands: Aprodine, Aphedrid, A-Phedrin, Allerfrim, ... +10 more