User Reviews for Progesterone to treat Premature Labor

Also known as: Crinone, Endometrin, FIRST-Progesterone VGS 200, Prochieve

Reviews for Progesterone

Prometrium (progesterone): "Mild side affects such as fatigue and hunger, horrible headaches if not taken at all. Seems to work, however for the price paid for the medication seems like they could include a applicator like the ones they give with gels and OTC yeast meds etc. It's not fun or very easy trying to shove pills in your VAGAY with your fingers every single time you must use this medication."

Shernandez0517 (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 12, 2016

Prometrium (progesterone): "I was on Prometrium from day 1 up until week 19 then I was placed on the Makena shot which is also progesterone until I was 36 weeks. I fully believe this is why I have my daughter today. She is almost two and has had no side effects from me taking this medication in pregnancy. I have MTHFR FACTOR and low progesterone. This is why I needed to be on this medication"

rebelsunset August 29, 2014

Prometrium (progesterone): "Early pregnancy loss was a huge issue. I have been on prometrium since day after ovulation. I am 18 weeks pregnant. Drs wanted me to stop at 14 weeks I had extra and continued. I ran out for two days and started having contractions. My Dr decided it was best to stay on prometrium due to evidence of risked preterm labor."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 2, 2012

"After each injection I would be exhausted the next day. I would have severe depression which seemed to get worse with each injection. I'm only 25 weeks and have to continue taking it until I'm 34 weeks. Will see if it helps me go full term."

Anonymous June 8, 2011

"I'm taking this medication to prevent premature delivery. With EVERY injection, I have gotten a debilitating migraine, not to mention soul-crushing depression. With no other options, I have to stay on the medication until I reach 32 weeks. "

Anonymous May 17, 2011