User Reviews for Progesterone to treat Endometriosis

Also known as: Prometrium, Endometrin, Milprosa, First Progesterone MC10, Crinone, First Progesterone MC5 Gestone Cyclogest

Reviews for Progesterone

Cupcake · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 11, 2020

“Took this medication progesterone post hysterectomy for endometriosis. Made me very drowsy, so was forced to take at night. Also caused extreme depression and fatigue, with groggy feeling in morning. Felt like I wasn't getting enough sleep. Completely got rid of my sex drive, couldn't even get turned on. Stopped talking after a month and feel much better without it.”

curiousone13 February 2, 2013

“I've been taking this medication for a year now and was hoping I'd get used to it but no luck. It did initially help with the wicked menstrual cramps I'd get on day 2 (vomiting from pain) but I can't take enough of it due to the side effects. I can only take it on the weekend, then it ruins my whole weekend. I feel tired, dizzy, can't think clearly, clumsy, and kinda drunk. It also stays in my system a really long time, 24-36 hour half life so I'm drunk and dizzy for that long. Bummer because it doesn't make me feel nauseous at all, like the pill does. Still, I may try the birth control pill instead. Can't really function on this and not sure I should be driving, much less working on it.”

Learn more about Endometriosis

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)