User Reviews for Progesterone to treat Endometriosis

Also known as: Prometrium, Crinone, Endometrin, Cyclogest, Progest, Menopause Formula Progesterone, First Progesterone MC10, First Progesterone MC5, Gestone, Prochieve

Reviews for Progesterone

curiousone13 February 2, 2013

"I've been taking this medication for a year now and was hoping I'd get used to it but no luck. It did initially help with the wicked menstrual cramps I'd get on day 2 (vomiting from pain) but I can't take enough of it due to the side effects. I can only take it on the weekend, then it ruins my whole weekend. I feel tired, dizzy, can't think clearly, clumsy, and kinda drunk. It also stays in my system a really long time, 24-36 hour half life so I'm drunk and dizzy for that long. Bummer because it doesn't make me feel nauseous at all, like the pill does. Still, I may try the birth control pill instead. Can't really function on this and not sure I should be driving, much less working on it."

Learn more about Endometriosis

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)